Freight will be accurately calculated at checkout. For a formal PDF quote please contact: 206.788.4210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production on your order begins immediately.
Most of our designs are made to order and typically ship in 3 - 10 business days.
Orders over 50 panels may require additional lead time.
Minimum order is 6 panels. (Orders less than 6 panels may be not be fulfilled)
Panels arrive on a pallet.
Pallet jack or forklift recommended at receiving end.
Commercial Grade, 32" by 32" by 1"
Glass Reinforced Gypsum w/lightweight core.
Product Cut Sheet (PDF)Product Specifications (PDF) Product Specifications (DOC)
Class A, NFPA 286 PASS
Steel reinforced joints.
Alignment tabs ensure accurate surface alignment.
Determine what you need for your space.
• PANELS must be screw mounted through the face directly to the substrate, typically drywall. Panels are not attached to studs.
• All panel-to-panel edges are glued with approved adhesive as panels are mounted. The backs are not glued, only the panel edges.
• Seams are filled with the approved spackling compound.
• Seams are sanded.
• Surface is sealed with the approved primer/sealer.
• Desired finish paint is applied. Flat paint is recommended, and spray application provides the best results.
To perform the installation of modularArts panels, we recommend that a finish carpenter or millworker mount and edge-glue the panels, and a drywall tradesperson address the seams.
One man-hour per panel should be allowed to bring the installation to a paint-ready state. Drying time of adhesive is not included. Adhesive requires 24 hours to dry. Experience may certainly shorten labor time!
A detailed Instruction Booklet will come with the panels.
Installation Kit Contents
(for installations up to 50 panels):
• APPROVED DRY MIX JOINT COMPOUND
(must be used with acrylic fortifier listed below)
18 lb bag
• APPROVED ACRYLIC FORTIFIER
• APPROVED CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE
(for bonding panels edges together during install)
(12) 10.2 oz tubes
• COUNTERSINK DRILL BIT
• MUDTOOLS Soft Flex Spreader
• SANDPAPER (various grits for seam finishing)
• PLASTIC CONTAINER
(labeled for pre-mixing ACRYLIC FORTIFIER)
• MEASURING CUP