Product Cut Sheet (PDF)Product Specifications (PDF) Product Specifications (DOC)
Freight will be accurately calculated at checkout. For a formal PDF quote please contact: 206.788.4210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made in the USA
Production on your order begins immediately.
Most of our designs are made to order and typically ship in 3 - 10 business days.
Orders over 50 panels may require additional lead time.
Minimum order is 6 panels. (Orders less than 6 panels may be not be fulfilled)
Panels arrive on a pallet.
Pallet jack or forklift recommended at receiving end.
Commercial Grade, 32" by 32" by 1"
Glass Reinforced Gypsum w/lightweight core.
Class A, NFPA 286 PASS
Steel reinforced joints.
Alignment tabs ensure accurate surface alignment.
Determine what you need for your space.
• PANELS must be screw mounted through the face directly to the substrate, typically drywall. Panels are not attached to studs.
• All panel-to-panel edges are glued with approved adhesive as panels are mounted. The backs are not glued, only the panel edges.
• Seams are filled with the approved spackling compound.
• Seams are sanded.
• Surface is sealed with the approved primer/sealer.
• Desired finish paint is applied. Flat paint is recommended, and spray application provides the best results.
To perform the installation of modularArts panels, we recommend that a finish carpenter or millworker mount and edge-glue the panels, and a drywall tradesperson address the seams.
One man-hour per panel should be allowed to bring the installation to a paint-ready state. Drying time of adhesive is not included. Adhesive requires 24 hours to dry. Experience may certainly shorten labor time!
A detailed Instruction Booklet will come with the panels.
Installation Kit Contents
(for installations up to 50 panels):
• APPROVED DRY MIX JOINT COMPOUND
(must be used with acrylic fortifier listed below)
18 lb bag
• APPROVED ACRYLIC FORTIFIER
• APPROVED CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE
(for bonding panels edges together during install)
(12) 10.2 oz tubes
• COUNTERSINK DRILL BIT
• MUDTOOLS Soft Flex Spreader
• SANDPAPER (various grits for seam finishing)
• PLASTIC CONTAINER
(labeled for pre-mixing ACRYLIC FORTIFIER)
• MEASURING CUP